Monday 28 October 2013

The Raw Energy Salad


Since I was a child I always liked my vegetables and salads (especially). Throughout primary school I would come home and make myself a big bowl of lettuce salad with vinegar and oil - that was good enough for me. Over the years I was introduced to many other salads such as Caesar and Thai etc. I was never much a fan and my love for salad began to deteriorate, they were always too boring and at the end of my meal I never felt fully satisfied, until of course I stumbled upon The Raw Energy Salad


I present to you the most delicious and tasty salad I have ever come across. This salad is full of all the good stuff: smoked salmon, carrot, cabbage, beans, celery, lettuce, onion, beetroot and tasty cheese. Usually raisins and nuts are added however I'm not a fan. With a light dressing of olive oil, vinegar and lemon I could eat this daily. I get this salad from a cafe called The Office and it is such a great lunch choice as I always find it difficult to find something healthy, satisfying and DELICIOUS on those days I haven't prepared my own lunch. 

I made an attempt of re-creating this salad myself and well....failed miserably. There's something i'm missing but until i'm able to successful recreate this salad myself I am happy to visit the cafe where it's sold for a convenient and healthy lunch choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment